Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and analyze PPC accounts of clients and identify opportunities to scale spending and improve performance.
- Prepare a campaign launch checklist and oversee the execution.
- Establish and manage the strategy, tone, content, and audience understanding across all PPC campaigns.
- Establish analytics processes for data collection and testing to identify trends and insights to provide
- Optimize digital audience targeting and segmentation by channel outlet, identifying key customer segments + prospective modeling
- Partner with design teams to develop and optimize campaign-specific creative and level up key creative rules by platform.
- Conduct weekly calls to discuss campaign performance and brainstorm strategies to help scale ad accounts.
- Communicate campaign performance, insights, and opportunities with a focus on analysis and KPI metrics
Desired Candidate Profile for Digital Marketing Executive
- At least 1 year of work experience in digital marketing, digital strategy, and SEM.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification are preferable.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, tactics, analytics, and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with extensive experience in synthesizing data into actionable insights
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Prior experience in performance marketing.
- Strong problem-solving + project management abilities accompanied by excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Self-starter, agile, and strength in being fluid + flexible.
- Women/Men wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: ₹ 1,25,000 – ₹ 2,50,000 / per annum
Contact: Mahejabeen Patel( 9527574264 )
Time: Walk in – 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue: 2nd Floor, Office 3230, addMatix, Konark Business Hub, Kondhwa Road, Kondhwa, Pune – 411048. Opp Satyanand Hospital, Above SBI Bank. (view on Map)